Experience seclusion and luxury amidst an untouched landscape at Grootbos Private Villas. Nestled within the pristine Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, these exclusive villas boast private pools, ocean views, and dedicated butler service, providing a discreet retreat in one of Africa’s southernmost nature reserves.
Unwind, Indulge and Reconnect in Secluded Luxury.
Experience unparalleled exclusivity at Grootbos Private Villas, where the discreetly positioned accommodation provides secluded luxury in one of the world’s most pristine natural environments. As the third addition to the Grootbos portfolio, alongside Forest Lodge and Garden Lodge, Grootbos Private Villas are nestled within the Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, situated among the southernmost nature reserves in Africa.
Consisting of two luxurious villas, featuring four and six bedrooms, each villa boasts a private pool, cinema room, wine cellar, fully equipped gym, fireplace, kitchen, and a deck with panoramic views. With modern design and large windows providing an immersive experience, both villas ensure a secluded and luxurious stay, complemented by Wi-Fi throughout. Dedicated butler service, an in-house nature guide, and a private chef guarantee a personalized and indulgent experience.
Wander through an ancient Milkwood forest, revel in the allure of fynbos, and take in breathtaking mountain and sea views as you approach your private villa. Each accommodation at Grootbos is meticulously crafted to harmonize with the pristine natural surroundings, ensuring a perfect blend of style and luxury.
South Africa, Whale Route
All meals and drinks are included and prepared by a private chef
Grootbos showcases a melting pot of biodiversity and natural wonder.
Home to the marine "Big 5" and the world's finest whale-watching
2 Exquisite Private Villas - (6-bedroom and 4-bedroom)
Children of all ages are welcome at Grootbos Villas.
- Breakfast buffet, Light Lunch & 5-course dinner Daily or South African Braai with a Private chef
- All drinks (excluding French champagne and premium wines
- Private guide with private vehicle
- Laundry and valet service
- Horse riding for non- and experienced riders
- Guided walks & nature, marine & coastal drives combined with seasonal land-based whale watching
- Transfers to/from all activities
- Day trip to Cape Agulhas, t and shopping excursions to Hermanus
- Wine tasting at a wine estate
- Premium Alcoholic beverages
- Extra activities & tours
- Spa Treatments
- Items of personal nature (telephone calls, items bought from the Grootbos Gallery)