A Fortress of Tranquility in the Wild
Situated on the eastern edge, with convenient access to Etosha National Park, Onguma The Fort is a distinctive presence within the expansive 34,000ha private Onguma Game Reserve. Unlike other lodges in the reserve, The Fort boasts massive raw walls, stone-cladded features, and a prominent tower offering panoramic views over the Namibian Pans.
The 12 private and air-conditioned suites, including 11 Bush Suites and 1 honeymoon Suite, are thoughtfully spaced for privacy and equipped with amenities like bar fridges and outdoor showers. The Fort surprises with a blend of classical African, Moroccan, and Indian influences, featuring antique windows and doors.
The Fort is unlike any other, the only one of its kind in Namibia. The lodge’s 12 air-conditioned suites, featuring outdoor showers, ensure a comfortable stay amid the wilderness. Onguma The Fort offers something new to discover around every corner, and has probably one of the best sunset views in Namibia.
Namibia, Etosha National Park
The Fort is unlike any other, the only one of its kind in Namibia.
On a private 35,000ha game reserve offering various on-site activities
The location gives the best sunset views over the Etosha Pans
11 Bush Suites, 1 Sultan Suite & 1 Honeymoon Suite
Children 7 years and above are welcome at Onguma the Fort.
Inclusions (varies based on package)
- Fully Inclusive Package Includes:
- Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea, Dinner (4-course),
- Beverages – Bar and Mini Bar (beers, local spirits, soft drinks, water and house wines)
- Etosha Morning Drive and Onguma Sundowner Drive (on Onguma Reserve).
- Transfer from and to the Onguma & Mokuti airstrip, VAT, Hai//om levy and NTB tourism levy.
- Entry visas
- Reserve wines and champagne
- Spa treatments