A Namibian Untamed Wilderness Experience
Situated deep inside the Onguma Game Reserve, Onguma Tented Camp offers a secluded escape surrounded by lush trees and reed walls. The camp overlooks a waterhole, providing guests with a front-row seat to the vibrant activity of the animal kingdom. The camp’s location, a six-mile drive from the east entrance to Etosha National Park, ensures guests are immersed in the captivating landscapes of northern Namibia.
The Camp boasts a stunning main building and seven private tents, each providing an exclusive escape surrounded by untamed wilderness. The camp’s atmosphere of elegant dining is complemented by daily activities around a watering hole just 60 meters away. The tents feature private patios, en-suite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers, and luxurious baths. The camp’s design, inspired by the local wildlife and landscapes, creates a sleek and modern yet earthy ambiance.
Onguma Tented Camp, meaning “the place you don’t want to leave” in the local Herero language, lives up to its name with exclusive accommodation surrounded by an isolated oasis in the arid landscape. The best feature of the camp is the luxury tents, each with a view over the waterhole.
Namibia, Etosha National Park
Tents are air conditioned, ensuring comfort on hot afternoons
Game-drives on the 34,000ha reserve as well as in neighbouring Etosha.
Floodlit waterhole in front of deck & dining area.
7 Luxury Tents
Children ages 12 years and older
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon tea and a 4-course Dinner)
- Beverages – bar and mini-bar (beers, local spirits, soft drinks, water and house wines)
- 1 Activity per day – a choice between sundowner drive (on Onguma Reserve) or Etosha AM game drive
- Transfer to and from the Omguma & Mokuti airstrip.
- VAT, Social Development Levy & NTB Tourism Levy
- Premium spirits, reserve wines and champagne
- Spa treatments
- Extra Activities
- Rhino levy of NAD 100 per person per night